ADSM-L

Re: Disk storage pool too small?

2002-10-09 14:57:03
Subject: Re: Disk storage pool too small?
From: "Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:56:29 -0500
There are some traces that can be used, off the top of my head I don't remember
them, Support can help with them.  Or you can watch while the backup is active
and query mounts, if you see tapes getting mounted that you can't match with
any other process or session, you can then query contents on that volume and
see if it is data from that node...That's a little more manual, but it does
work...

Ryan Miller

Principal Financial Group

Tivoli Certified Consultant