ADSM-L

Wildcards in archive-schedule

2002-10-09 14:12:01
Subject: Wildcards in archive-schedule
From: brian welsh <brianwelsh3 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:11:40 +0200
Hello,

AIX-server 5.1, Server 4.2.2.8, client AIX 4.3 and TSM 4.2.1.14

Every few weeks we have to make an archive for this client. On this client
are running two Oracle databases, SAL1 and SAL2.

Sometimes we have to make an archive of SAL1 and the next time of SAL2. But
every time there are new filesystems, or filesystems deleted, so we have to
change the archive-schedule with the risc we forget some filesystem(s). So,
is there a way to use wildcards in the object-field of the archive schedule.
We tried several ways, but no success.

Hope someone can help,

Brian.