ADSM-L

Re: Slow (1 MB a minute) brrestore from LTO

2002-10-09 13:34:41
Subject: Re: Slow (1 MB a minute) brrestore from LTO
From: "Davidson, Becky" <Becky.Davidson AT SLBG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:25:34 -0500
As for shared memory I don't think TDP For Sap R/3 supports shared memory
anymore.

In our testing we have been turning off compression and been getting better
performance.  TDP's compression only removes white space.

What performance issues have you seen with 3.2.0.11?  We have experienced
some better performance.

Becky