ADSM-L

Re: Is there 3 good reporting tool for TSM on

2002-10-08 17:51:40
Subject: Re: Is there 3 good reporting tool for TSM on
From: "Hamlin, Philip" <PHamlin AT IBCP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:50:27 -0400
We are also using TSMManager and like it a lot!!

Recommend it!

Philip Hamlin
Network Analyst, Information Systems
Independent Bank Corporation
616.527.5820 ex1383
mailto:phamlin AT ibcp DOT com

Privacy Statement:
This message may contain confidential information that is protected under
state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error, please
notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If you properly
received this message, you may use its contents only in strict accordance
with our instructions and privacy policy.

If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain customer
information, that person may have committed a federal crime, and we may
report that person to the proper authorities.