ADSM-L

Re: Station restrict Netware client

2002-10-04 07:19:46
Subject: Re: Station restrict Netware client
From: "Nelson, Doug" <DNelson AT CHITTENDEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:16:40 -0400
   I finally heard back from TSM support.
1) You are unable to use a station restricted account. Which means that
according to our security guidelines, I need to change the tsm account
password (for 150 servers)every 45 days :(

2) The only syntax that will work is .cn=user.ou=container.o=org,
.user.container.org won't work.

3) As Jim points out, both are required.