ADSM-L

Re: schedules with diff dsm.sys on AIX

2002-10-04 06:38:59
Subject: Re: schedules with diff dsm.sys on AIX
From: Raghu S <raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 03:33:55 -0700
Thanks Jeroen.Its working

Raghu.

                    "Hooft, Jeroen"
                    <Jeroen.Hooft@ATOSO        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    RIGIN.COM>                 cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:            Subject:     Re: schedules with
diff dsm.sys on
                    Dist Stor Manager"         AIX
                    <[email protected]

                    10/04/2002 03:19 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

Use the 2 different opt files as mentioned before.
In those opt-files you refer to different TSM servers (at least different
settings)

So dsm.opt will state:
Servername        TSM_inclAll
and dsm2.opt will state
Servername        TSM_exclMP3

in dsm.sys you will then need two different server-entries (TSM_inclAll &
TSM_exclMP3) each with its own include/exclude list.
something like:
Servername      TSM_inclAll
        INCLEXCL        /inc.all
        TCPSERVERADDRESS x.x.x.x