ADSM-L

Re: Calculating amount of data being backed up every 24 hours.

2002-10-03 12:55:36
Subject: Re: Calculating amount of data being backed up every 24 hours.
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:54:01 -0600
        Great script for hunting down "problem children" backing up the
wrong stuff! At our site we have a lot of archives being pushed from hosts,
so I changed "BACKUP" to "ARCHIVE" and I get some great summary stats.

        Kudos to Miles for a very helpful script. The one I was using to get
this information out of the server was U-G-L-Y because I am not all that
good with SQL queries, but I am good with kornshell scripting. This is
~much~ better.

Thanks,
Ben
Micron Technology