ADSM-L

TDP MSQL restore old database problem (ANR0428W)

2002-10-01 11:20:11
Subject: TDP MSQL restore old database problem (ANR0428W)
From: "Jelinek, David G." <David.Jelinek AT CMICH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:00:29 -0400
We have a need to restore a database, the version we need was backed up
with a pre version 2 MSQL TDP. The node has since been converted to
version 2.2.1. The 2.2.1 version can not of course even "see" the
version we need to restore. When we try to restore using the older
version, it gets the ANR0428W message. That is the server refuses the
connection because the client version is back level. How do we get
around this problem?

David Jelinek