ADSM-L

Re: how to keep all data on disk for quicker restores

2002-09-27 10:54:01
Subject: Re: how to keep all data on disk for quicker restores
From: Christian Bagard <christian.bagard AT WANADOO DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:33:53 +0200
Hello,

We have such a solution in a software (add-on that we sell).
Backups are stored on disk and we use LTO (3580 and 3581) or SDLT.
Its name is SOS-MB (Medium Business)
But ... it's in French.
So we can answer to your questions about implementation and TSM parameters.
It works fine.
In some cases, it's also a solution for people working with "TSM with
library & 1 drive".

Regards
Christian Bagard
SOS-restore - Aix-en-Provence - France