ADSM-L

Re: Does anyone implement Space Mgr + NFS on windows + AIXsuccessfully?

2002-09-26 09:27:48
Subject: Re: Does anyone implement Space Mgr + NFS on windows + AIXsuccessfully?
From: "Ramnarayan, Sean A [EDS]" <SARamnarayan AT CALTEX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:28:30 +0200
Hi

We currently using HSM on AIX for NFS mounts and the way we currently
set this up is to have the HSM client installed on the NFS server as
well as the NFS client server.
This set-up works on AIX NFS file systems.
I am almost sure it should work the same way for Windows.
You are required to install the HSM client on both servers.

I hope this helps your problem

Thks
Sean Ramnarayan
Unix/TSM Administrator