ADSM-L

Re: Is it possible to install two different versions of TSM Serve r on a single server?

2002-09-25 19:29:58
Subject: Re: Is it possible to install two different versions of TSM Serve r on a single server?
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:21:15 -0700
I would install the ver1 package, cp the code directory to another
directory, and then install the ver2 package, then test both.  Don't know if
it'll work, but it's worth a shot.  I mean, your package manager isn't like
the Windows Registry, right?  So I figure the chance of it working is pretty
fair.  You might let us know if it does work if you end up trying it.

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail