ADSM-L

Servergraph & TSM on solaris-2.8

2002-09-24 13:04:18
Subject: Servergraph & TSM on solaris-2.8
From: "Chetan H. Ravnikar" <Chetan.Ravnikar AT SYNOPSYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:01:24 -0700
Hi all,

just an Fyi.

not sure if anyone else have experienced this, We have TSM server 4.2.20
running on sol-2.8 and we were trying to eval servergraph,

the servergraph process started killing the TSM server leading to core
dumps! we have a PMR open with Tivoli and have updated servergraph with
the issue as well.

Apparently IBM said that this is a bug on the 4.2.20 that when contacted
with multiple *dsmadmc -console* processes to the server has lead it to go
down.

Both the parties seem to be looking into this

-C