ADSM-L

Re: Schedule Question.

2002-09-23 03:01:17
Subject: Re: Schedule Question.
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:59:16 +0300
What about two schedules
- one running daily with Objects set to S:
- one running on Fridays with Object set to D:
Even if they are set to same startup time, TSM scheduler is smart enough
to start them in sequence. Or simply set 5 min difference between them.
You can still bind all D: contents to a mgmtclass with frequency of 7 days
using Andy's include syntax.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant