ADSM-L

Re: Deleting Backupsets - Recovering the tapes

2002-09-16 14:59:41
Subject: Re: Deleting Backupsets - Recovering the tapes
From: "Qualls, Ted W {PBSG}" <Ted.W.Qualls AT PBSG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:46:58 -0500
what does a 'q content vol_number' show?
running a 'move data' against the volume/tape should (if the tape is local
and not offsite) move the data off and then delete the tape from the storage
pool back to scratch status...?

Ted W. Qualls
PepsiCo Business Solutions Group
Systems Engineer - UNIX Engineering