ADSM-L

Audit library

2002-09-16 09:58:54
Subject: Audit library
From: "MacMurray, Andrea (CC-ETS Ent Storage Svcs)" <Andrea.MacMurray AT CONAGRAFOODS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:53:55 -0500
Hi TSM'ers

I am planning on running an audit library on our servers since we had a few
problems with tape ranges etc. resulting in inconsistent scratch tape
counts. Now to my question Did anybody on the list ever run a Audit Library
a and most important how long did this run. We have 3 TSM servers with about
900 tapes each in a 3494 ATL. I plan to run this with a checklabel=barcode
to reduce the time some. One more thing the help doesn't say anything if I
would be able to cancel this process.
As always help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrea Mac Murray
Sen Systems Administrator
ConAgraoods Inc.
(402) 577 - 3603
Andrea.MacMurray AT conagrafoods DOT com

"Reality is that which, once you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" -
Phillip K. Dick V.A.L.I.S