ADSM-L

Re: tcp/ip connection failure

2002-09-16 06:43:28
Subject: Re: tcp/ip connection failure
From: Senthil Odaiyappan <SOdaiyappan AT INAUTIX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:21:29 +0530
Which account do you use to start the service??. i had this problem when i
use the system account after changing it an admin account the problem was
solved.
Regards
O.Senthil

                    Joerg Heiken

                    <j.heiken@BBDO-INTER       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    ACTIVE.DE>                 cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist       Subject:     tcp/ip connection
failure
                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT ED

                    09/16/02 02:15 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist Stor

                    Manager"

Hi all,

I work with tsm for a few weeks and

i´ve a big problem with our  tsm.

we run tsm-server 4.1.2 on w2k as a service.

we get the following messages:

ANS1017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure
ANS8023E Unable to establish session with server.

ping is ok.

we can start the service but a few seconds later the service is stopped
again.

ideas?

thanx

Joe

Joerg Heiken
Operator

BBDO Interactive GmbH
Gruenstr. 15
D-40212 Duesseldorf

phone: +49-211-93 08-403
fax:   +49-211-93 08-360
mailto:j.heiken AT bbdo-interactive DOT de

http://www.bbdo-interactive.de