ADSM-L

Re: tcp/ip connection failure

2002-09-16 05:48:42
Subject: Re: tcp/ip connection failure
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:15:06 +0200
Hi

I guess that your problem has to do with the "TSM Central Scheduler
Service"?

In this case, it has nothing to do with the TSM server. The TSM Central
Scheduler Service on your TSM server is backup/archive client related.

The only service that has to do with the TSM server is the "TSM Server 1"
or something like that.

Have you tried starting the TSM server manually? C:\PROGRAM
FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER\DSMSERV.EXE

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Joerg Heiken <j.heiken AT BBDO-INTERACTIVE DOT DE>
2002-09-16 10:45