ADSM-L

Re: NAS backup

2002-09-11 17:00:23
Subject: Re: NAS backup
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:57:35 -0600
Dave,

On this subject, would you explain briefly the TSM backup solution that can
be ordered with the IBM NAS (300G) product line?  It is my understanding
that it is also not an NDMP solution, however a special (?) integrated
client that is shipped with the product.

Is the IBM NAS client no different than our TSM Windows NT/XP/2K version,
and works over IP and FC networks?

Thanks.  Regards, John