ADSM-L

AW: 8bit characters containing filenames not backed up.

2002-09-11 08:42:43
Subject: AW: 8bit characters containing filenames not backed up.
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:42:10 +0200
Hi Arthur,

I'm not sure it this is true for the Linux Client but for windows clients
the filespace
has to be unicode enabled.
Starting with TSM server 4.2 unicode enabled filespaces are supported.
Do a QUERY FILESPACE nodename filespacename F=D and you should
see "Is Filespace Unicode?: Yes".

HTH

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp