ADSM-L

Re: ANR0444W Protocol Error - Type GroupHandler

2002-09-10 10:02:29
Subject: Re: ANR0444W Protocol Error - Type GroupHandler
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:01:04 -0500
Diana,

Have you tried backing this node up under a different node name as a test??
I had a problem similar to this on a client.  All bacukps were running fine,
then one day, strange messages in activity log.  We could get a backup to
finish under a different node name.  All that we could surmise was some type
of bad or invalid entry in the TSM DB for that node name.

Regards,

Matt Adams
Tivoli Storage Manager Team
Hermitage Site Tech