ADSM-L

Accessing a NETAPP Filer

2002-09-09 15:04:13
Subject: Accessing a NETAPP Filer
From: prasanna S ghanekar <gpresy AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:47:09 -0400
Hello All,

I'm trying to access a network drive mapped to a NETAPP filer from TSM Backup
Archive client and I get "Access Denied" message.

B/A client is running on a windows 2000 machine. This mapped drive could be
accessed through windows explorer without any problem. The Netapp filer is
running on NET APP F200 machine.
So, accessing netowrk resource is not an issue but when I launch the
Backup-Archive client and try to open this mount point, it fails.

Any HELP is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Prasanna Ghanekar

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com