ADSM-L

Re: Licesne out of compliance

2002-09-06 18:15:09
Subject: Re: Licesne out of compliance
From: "Hamlin, Philip" <PHamlin AT IBCP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:52:33 -0400
I am having the same problem, but different cause.  Started getting the
license compliance messages after an automatic license audit. Don't know how
I "turned on" DRM, but now TSM is complaining (W2K - 4.2.1.12).  I looked at
the reference cited below, but it doesn't seem to answer the question. I
tried searching the archive, but the results of a search are difficult to
wade through at best.  I have a PRM with IBM/Tivoli. Have sent a raft of
files, and have a raft more to build, including a "trace".

Looks like the cure is not easy, given all of the data I need to provide.

So, as Theresa asked, "Anyone have any ideas?"

Philip Hamlin
Network Analyst, Information Systems
Independent Bank Corporation
616.527.5820 ex1383
mailto:phamlin AT ibcp DOT com

Privacy Statement:
This message may contain confidential information that is protected under
state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error, please
notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If you properly
received this message, you may use its contents only in strict accordance
with our instructions and privacy policy.

If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain customer
information, that person may have committed a federal crime, and we may
report that person to the proper authorities.