ADSM-L

Re: Licesne out of compliance

2002-09-06 16:08:32
Subject: Re: Licesne out of compliance
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:14:42 -0500
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Theresa Sarver
> We currently DO NOT have DRM licensed for our current TSM version 4.2.1.
>
> I just received the 5.1 software yesterday (which does have a
> license for DRM) and I decided to "save time" and just enter all
> the Disaster Recovery Manager info now - rather than waiting
> until after the 5.1 upgrade (scheduled for Sept 15).  Now, I have
> angered the Tivoli God's as my ACT log is chucked full of "your
> license is out of compliance...blah...blah....blah..."

Got caught, dincha? ;o)

Look at

        http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0201/449.html

and try to use the http://adsm.org archive before posting questions. It has
answers to most of the questions you probably have, and it's faster than
waiting for a reply. As with all mailing lists, caveat emptor.

Certified TSM consultant
Certified AIX system engineer
MCSE