ADSM-L

How to force a migrate

2002-09-06 07:15:16
Subject: How to force a migrate
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:55:39 +0100
Hello TSMers

Can anyone tell me how to force a migrate of our disk backuppool to the on
site tapepool.

I know migration kicks in when the disk pool becomes 70% utilised, but I
need to make it happen in preparation for a final backup to tape before
performing an upgrade of our server code.

Thanks

Farren Minns - Trainee TSM and Solaris system admin

Our Chichester based offices are amalgamating and relocating to a new
address
from 1st September 2002

John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Atrium
Southern Gate
Chichester
West Sussex
PO19 8SQ

Main phone and fax numbers remain the same:
Phone +44 (0)1243 779777
Fax   +44 (0)1243 775878
Direct dial numbers are unchanged

Address, phone and fax nos. for all other Wiley UK locations are unchanged