ADSM-L

Re: Temporary Backup

2002-09-05 21:30:46
Subject: Re: Temporary Backup
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:04:39 -0500
I guess the term Temporary Backup was misleading.  I need to have this one
set of data be kept short term, compared to what we do for most backups.
This is data that needs to be backed up until it gets spun off to DVD for
archival purposes.  The DVDs get sent off once a week, so if we keep the
data for 10 days, the management has considered that sufficient.

Thanks for the thought.