ADSM-L

Linux Backup

2002-09-05 02:04:49
Subject: Linux Backup
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:57:56 +0200
Hi TSMers,

Please could you assist me, the linux backup that is being run by using a
script file with the command:-

dsmc backup sel and in the dsm.sys file the include options have been set to
include / /boot & /usr and the copy mode is set to absolute to enable full
backups always. I've checked the requirements for linux 6.0 using tsm 4.1
and all is okay.

For some reason ..it does not always backup /, and /boot.....

Any ideas....?????

Regards.

> Lindy Crawford
> Business Solutions: IT
> BoE Corporate
>
> *      +27-31-3642185
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>  +27-31-3642946
         lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za <mailto:lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za>

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, BoE Ltd does not
accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.boe.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm