ADSM-L

Re: Include Problem

2002-08-30 12:44:24
Subject: Re: Include Problem
From: "Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:43:50 -0500
Exclude.Dir or Include.Dir statements are read first, regardless of their
position in the list.  So effectively, you are excluding this whole directory.
You might try the following...

EXCLUDE "c:\admin\ntreskit\...\*"
INCLUDE "c:\admin\ntreskit\perftool\probe\...\*"

By using probe\*.* you will only get files under the PROBE directory with
extensions, and no directories under it, the \...\* syntax tells TSM to backup
everything under that directory.

Hope this helps.

Ryan Miller

Principal Financial Group