ADSM-L

Compare TSM/Legato and Veritas - Version 2

2002-08-27 13:12:46
Subject: Compare TSM/Legato and Veritas - Version 2
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:43:48 +0200
Hi *SM-ers,

I have posted Version 2 of my comparison on the discussion list of
AutoVault.
You will find the XLS File at http://www.autovault.org/discus/index.html,
then select "Tivoli Storage Manager(tm) Scripts" and click on
"Other".

The entries have been ordered alphabetically, most of the entries refer to
the
book/page where I found the original information - for further reading.

If you find any errors or if there is something missing I will be glad to
change to document to keep it as current as possible.

The SAN stuff is still missing - so if anyone wants to volunteer ;-)

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke DOT at