ADSM-L

Re: backup storge pool

2002-08-26 12:48:55
Subject: Re: backup storge pool
From: "Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:45:55 -0500
Yes, you can cancel the process and restart it.

The BACKUP STGPOOL command determines which data is not backed up yet and will
back up only that data.

When you cancel the process, depending on how large of a file it is working on,
it may take a little while for it to complete that file and stop.

Ryan

Principal Financial Group

   <http://www.principal.com/>   <http://www.deskflag.com/>