ADSM-L

Re: Problem with TCP/IP

2002-08-22 14:33:21
Subject: Re: Problem with TCP/IP
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:35:13 -0500
Just say

dsmadmc
username:
password:

If u get prompt u are ok.
Still if it says TCP/IP Failure.Just change IP in dsm.sys if u have another
TSM Server.
But first thing I would check weather my filesets are ok.
lppchk -v
If all is ok .The look into rest.

Balanand Pinni
SBC Services Inc.
Work:314-206-5911
Pager:1-800-451-6897
Email ID :bp3965 AT momail.sbc DOT com
8004516897 AT mobilecomm DOT net e.mail pager