ADSM-L

Re: last sunday of the month

2002-08-22 11:22:11
Subject: Re: last sunday of the month
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:24:22 -0400
There is some rudimentary logic control in TSM scripting; probably not
enough to do what you want.
You'll probably end up using shell scripts anyway; that's what I do.

The available logic control is described in the TSM admin guide, in the
chapter "Automating Server Operations".

All the documentation is online; go to :

http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/index.html

Click the link to Publications & Documents.
That will take you to the "Tivoli Info Center" page.

Click on "S" for "Storage Manager", then pick the link for your server:

TSM for Aix
TSM for Windows,
etc

to get to all the books in PDF or HTML format.