ADSM-L

Re: 3590H

2002-08-21 17:17:23
Subject: Re: 3590H
From: Jim Healy <James.Healy AT AXA-TECH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:17:59 -0400
We've gotten a pric of roughly 11k per 3590e and they'll throw in a fiber
upgrade with that

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
08/21/2002
10:39:29 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:  3590H

I'm curious if anyone has the 3590H drives in use. Comments on its
capacity/performance/reliability?

 From what I've heard the 3590E's are upgradeable with a kit, is this
correct?

Any ideas on the cost?

Do these use yet another tape over and above the J and K?

Thanks,
Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by
anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy
the original message and all copies.