ADSM-L

ANS1312E Server media mount not possible

2002-08-20 12:36:04
Subject: ANS1312E Server media mount not possible
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:12:12 -0400
I assume that "ANS1312E  Server media mount not possible

        Explanation:  Server media mount not possible. The server timed
out
        waiting for a mount of an offline volume." refers to mounting a
sequential acess media?  If my assumption is correct, under what
conditions should a backup process request a server media mount?

I am getting ANS1312E for a node which goes to a disk storage pool
which has a max size threshold of NOLIMIT.  I would not expect it ever
to request a server media mount.

Any ideas?

David EHresman