ADSM-L

Re: ANS1075E : Program Memory Exhausted

2002-08-19 20:29:36
Subject: Re: ANS1075E : Program Memory Exhausted
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:05:26 -0500
Please check fro memory leaks. Patches on OS and TSM Side will do.
But If applications that run don't have proper patch levels then this can
cause the problem
If its Unix u can fix it to run crush cmd every 5 min in crontab.

Hope this helps.

Balanand Pinni
SBC Services Inc.
Work:314-206-5911
Pager:1-800-451-6897
Email ID :bp3965 AT momail.sbc DOT com
8004516897 AT mobilecomm DOT net e.mail pager