ADSM-L

Re: ANS1075E : Program Memory Exhausted

2002-08-19 18:17:23
Subject: Re: ANS1075E : Program Memory Exhausted
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:17:54 -0400
Rob didn't mention the client version he is using. But the problem you are
referring to (IC32797) was fixed in 4.2.2 and 5.1.1 (it still exists in
5.1.0).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Don France <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
08/19/2002 13:16