ADSM-L

Re: Sanergy

2002-08-16 05:57:08
Subject: Re: Sanergy
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:55:01 +0200
Hmm,

I have just one advice on SANergy, dump it fast! If owner shows the
right info about the owner of the volume on the AIX box, everything
should work ok. I have some experience with an SUN MDC and AIX host, no
problems fusing the volume... Without the fuse, all traffic goes via
NFS. Be sure to have loaded the SANergy libc for all environments that
use sanergy, or you'll still be using plain old NFS....