ADSM-L

Sanergy

2002-08-15 15:20:31
Subject: Sanergy
From: David Gratton <david.gratton AT SCOTIABANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:14:47 -0400
Hi Everyone, I know this is a TSM support group but I figure some of you must be
using SANERGY for LanFree to disk purposes....Anyway my MDC is a WINDOWS2000
system , exporting the drives with NFS Maestro....My Sanergy host is AIX
4.3.3...I was able to mount the drives on my AIX box and even write a file to
the drive....My problem is when I go to fuse the filesystems I simply get a
message saying

Enter Command: fuse|/sanergy/volume1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Processing command - fuse|/sanergy/volume1...
Error not defined
|Error not defined
 1. [].

Enter Command:

Anyone with any Sanergy experience that could help me would be
appreciated....Thanks

Dave Gratton
IBM Global Services