ADSM-L

"FW: sql and output redirection...how to..RE: Deactivate ALL admi n sch edules? (how-to)"

2002-08-15 14:49:08
Subject: "FW: sql and output redirection...how to..RE: Deactivate ALL admi n sch edules? (how-to)"
From: "Williams, Tim P {PBSG}" <Tim.Williams AT PBSG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:48:43 -0500
retrying posting...
"
-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Tim P {PBSG}
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 1:37 PM
To: 'ADSM: Dist Stor Manager'
Subject: sql and output redirection...how to..RE: Deactivate ALL admin
sch edules? (how-to)

set sqldisplaymode wide
tsm: ADSM>select 'update schedule ' || trim(schedule_name) || ' type=a
active=no ' from admin_schedules

Unnamed[1]
update schedule AM_BACKUP_DB_FULL type=a active=no
update schedule AUDIT_LICENSES type=a active=no
update schedule BACKUP_DEVCONFIG_1 type=a active=no
update schedule BACKUP_DEVCONFIG_2 type=a active=no
update schedule BACKUP_DEVCONFIG_3 type=a active=no
update schedule BACKUP_DEVCONFIG_4 type=a active=no
update schedule BACKUP_VOLHIST_1 type=a active=no

and output redirect...then execute...

FYI Thanks Tim
"