ADSM-L

Re: W2K - BMR - using GHOST

2002-08-14 12:54:30
Subject: Re: W2K - BMR - using GHOST
From: "Peter Pijpelink - P.L.C.S. BV Storage Consultants" <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:52:17 +0200
You can use a free util which set the SID. We use this a lot, does it work
in two second and you are done.

email if you like to have, it is freeware

greetings
Peter

At 11:40 14-8-2002 -0500, Cowperthwaite, Eric wrote:
Marc,

The next problem you have, when using Ghost, is the Windows OS SID. Since
the System Object relies on the SID I would venture to guess that is the
issue. Try running SID Walker? I'm not sure. Or just put all your users on
Linux with Codeweaver :-).

Eric