ADSM-L

Re: Web Admin Interface - grrr

2002-08-14 05:48:29
Subject: Re: Web Admin Interface - grrr
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:46:52 +0200
Hi Wanda!
I also prefer the old 3.1 Admin GUI. You will only get stuck while
connecting to a 5.1 server. If you click on the Storage Pools icon the GUI
will hang...
I haven't much hope for a Share requirement. A requirement for a better
Admin interface was submitted through the TSM 2001 Symposium in Oxford in
September 2001, that didn't help either...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines