ADSM-L

Re: Delete a specific backup

2002-08-13 13:34:00
Subject: Re: Delete a specific backup
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:42:15 +0200
Hi

1. No, you cannot delete a specfic day. However, you can setup your
management classes to handle this, or do full between incrementals.

2. You will have to do a backup stgpool "stgpoolname" "copypoolname". You
cannot set volumes from a primary stgpool offsite, only copypool volumes.

Tivoli handles off-site copies using something called a copypool. This
storagepool is normally only used for off-site and media protection
purposes. If you haven't got a copypool, you will need to define one, to
be able to handle off-site copies.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Christian Astuni <astuni AT AR.IBM DOT COM>
2002-08-13 11:40