ADSM-L

Re: WIN2K-Complete-Restore

2002-08-13 10:19:04
Subject: Re: WIN2K-Complete-Restore
From: Michael Swinhoe <mike.swinhoe AT UK.ZURICH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:18:23 +0100
Try this link:

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/pdfs/sg246844.pdf

Regards,
Michael Swinhoe
Storage Management Group
Zurich Financial Services (UKISA) Ltd.
E-mail:   mailto:Mike.Swinhoe AT UK.Zurich DOT com

                    "Large, Matthew"
                    <Matthew.Large@LLOYDS        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                    TSB.CO.UK>                   cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist         Subject:     Re:
WIN2K-Complete-Restore
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    13/08/2002 14:53
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

I just discovered a 'Technical Document' on the Redbooks site.
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/9445fa5b416f6e32852569ae006bb65

f/a54d17d3ba92d77f85256bb2006678fe?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,2000

Chapter 11 maybe of interest to you

Part 1. Disaster Recovery Planning
Chapter 1. Introduction to TSM and Disaster Recovery
Chapter 2. The Tiers of Disaster Recovery and TSM
Chapter 3. Disaster Recovery Planning
Chapter 4. Disaster Recovery Plan Testing and Maintenance
Chapter 5. Planning for Data Center Availability
Chapter 6. Disaster Recovery and TSM
Chapter 7. TSM Tools and Building Blocks for Disaster Recovery
Part 2. Implementation procedures and strategies
Chapter 8. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager and Disaster Recovery Manager
Chapter 9. Solaris Client Bare Metal Recovery
Chapter 10. AIX Client Bare Metal Recovery
Chapter 11. Windows 2000 Client Bare Metal Recovery
Chapter 12. Linux Client Bare Metal Recovery
Chapter 13. Putting it all together

mm, bedtime reading

Matthew Large
TSM Infrastructure Engineer