ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle with EBU and AIX

2002-08-08 10:21:38
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle with EBU and AIX
From: Brian Dade <bdade AT DUTYFREEAMERICAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:33:22 -0400
Boris,

     Your errors look familiar to what I encountered several months ago.  I have
a very similar setup as you do.  One RS6000 is running Oracle 7.3.4 using EBU
and I'm almost finished setting up another RS6000 that's running Oracle 8.1.7
using RMAN.  The os is AIX 4.3.3 on both clients.  Do you still have libobk.a
located in your tivoli install directory for the oracle client?  My install path
is /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin, so I have
/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin/libobk.a linked to /usr/lib/libobk.a.

Brian

Bernie M <borismilo AT YAHOO DOT COM> on 08/07/2002 05:00:45 PM