ADSM-L

Re: Expiration performance problem

2002-08-08 04:43:44
Subject: Re: Expiration performance problem
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:43:44 +0200
I recommend to ugrade to latest maintenance level for your version 4.2.2.0
(Because 800MB of TSM usage is very very abnormal
One of my TSM servers work with 128MB RAM on AIX)
Second, you should do a unload / load db definitely. It will decrease your
utilization percentage
Regards,
Burak

        throuda AT HTD DOT CZ