ADSM-L

Re: BRMS question (sorry)

2002-08-08 04:43:08
Subject: Re: BRMS question (sorry)
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:41:46 +0300
Can you reveal some details what was chnaged/tuned on AS/400 side? It
would help me not to re-invent the wheel.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

I think that you have some performance issue. I remember that while I do
AS400 testing on TSM Server for AIX v4.2, first time the performance is
2k/sec.
After tuning on AS400 the speed is 4m/sec , the testiing object is about
10 object and each one is about 100 mb.