ADSM-L

Re: subfilebackup: what may I be missing to get it work?

2002-08-08 03:12:06
Subject: Re: subfilebackup: what may I be missing to get it work?
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 03:12:30 -0400
Hi,
At server side, have you changed the parameter subfile backup to YES?.

Rafael
-------
to: Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
cc:
date: 8/7/2002 4:17:30 AM
subject: subfilebackup: what may I be missing to get it work?

> Hallo,

> I try subfilebackup for first time

> but receive common incremental only

> (the stats will always display as much MB transferred as the real file size

> is).

> What am I missing?

> My configuration: NT2000, 5.1.1.0

>         Server Q STAT:

>                 Subfile Backup: Client

>         client: my.OPT:

>                 SUBFILEBACKUP   YES

>                 SUBFILECACHEPATH        d:\tsm\SubFileBackupCache

>                 SUBFILECACHESIZE        2

>         backup command :

>                 dsmc incr c:\*.pst  -subdirNs

> There will be some files created in SUBFILECACHEPATH  , but only small ones:

>              227  .client_cache_db

>           44.236  0002CD2F.base

>              182  0002CD2F.meta

> Same with text file as opposite to .PST files.

> Any ideas?

> Juraj Salak

> Asamer Holding

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy mismo!.
http://www.starmedia.com/email