ADSM-L

Re: http webadmin problem

2002-08-07 09:41:26
Subject: Re: http webadmin problem
From: Nigel Howard <nhoward AT SYNSTAR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:38:09 +0100
Hello Geirr,
        thanks for reply, but yes they are defined, 'q opt' follows:
...everything is defaulted at the moment

tsm: TSM>q opt

Server Option     Option Setting       Server Option     Option Setting
----------------- -------------------- -----------------
--------------------
CommTimeOut       60                   IdleTimeOut       15
BufPoolSize       2048                 LogPoolSize       512
DateFormat        1 (mm/dd/yyyy)       TimeFormat        1 (hh:mm:ss)
NumberFormat      1 (1,000.00)         MessageFormat     1
Language          en_US                MaxSessions       25
ExpInterval       24                   ExpQuiet          No
EventServerLoggi- Yes                  MirrorRead DB     Normal
 ng
MirrorRead LOG    Normal               MirrorWrite DB    Sequential
MirrorWrite LOG   Parallel             TxnGroupMax       40
MoveBatchSize     40                   MoveSizeThresh    500
StatusMsgCnt      10                   RestoreInterval   1,440
UseLargeBuffers   Yes                  DisableScheds     No
AuditStorage      Yes                  REQSYSauthoutfile Yes
SELFTUNEBUFpools- No                   SELFTUNETXNsize   No
 ize
DBPAGEShadow      No                   DBPAGESHADOWFile  dbpgshdw.bdt
QueryAuth         None
TCPPort           1500                 HTTPPort          1580
HTTPSPort         1543                 TCPWindowsize     0
TCPBufsize        16384                TCPNoDelay        Yes
IPXSocket         8522                 NetbiosBufferSize 16384
NetbiosSessions   25                   LuName            DSMSERV1
TPNProfilename                         TPNAME            dsmserv
IPXBufferSize     4096                 CommMethod        TCPIP
CommMethod        HTTP                 MsgInterval       1
Enable3590Library No                   ShmPort           1510
FileExit                               UserExit
FileTextExit                           AssistVCRRecovery Yes
AcsAccessId                            AcsTimeoutX       1
AcsLockDrive      No                   AcsQuickInit      No
SNMPSubagentPort  1521                 SNMPSubagentHost  127.0.0.1
SNMPHeartBeatInt  5                    TECHost
more...   (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel)

TECPort           0