ADSM-L

Re: netware management class

2002-08-06 10:37:15
Subject: Re: netware management class
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:35:34 +0100
Jim,

I suppose you have eliminated the obvious things eg.

1) reload client scheduler after option file change

2) files matching your mask still exist on the client

3) the management class exists in the active policy set of the policy domain to
which your client belongs

Jim Kirkman <jmk AT email.unc DOT edu> on 08/06/2002 03:14:47 PM

Please respond to jim_kirkman AT unc DOT edu