ADSM-L

Re: Retrieve partial damaged file

2002-08-06 07:58:25
Subject: Re: Retrieve partial damaged file
From: Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:52:48 +0200
You could try restore the to a drive which is only used by you and nobody
else,
and recover the deleted file afterwards.

There are (simple) tools for that on both wintel and*nix plattforms.
Either your sysadmin or Google could help even more.

I used (on NT2000)
Restorer 2000 PRO for similar dubiosities
with fair success.

bye
Juraj