ADSM-L

Re: TSM Administration with Microsoft Management Console?

2002-07-31 03:35:34
Subject: Re: TSM Administration with Microsoft Management Console?
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:31:51 +0200
Hello Don,
thanks for the response. May I suggest to deliver the snap in with the
server software for other platforms as well? It seems it can be used to
manage all types of servers. So in my opinion there is no need to bind it to
the W2K server.
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany